- [ευλογητος ει Κ(υρι)ε] ο θεος των πατε[ρ]ων ημ̣ω̣ν̣*
- [...] και ενετ[ον] κ̣[αι] δεδοξασμε̣[νο](ν)*
- [... το ονομ]α σου εις τους αι̣ωνας αμην*
- [...] ευλογητο[ς ει] κυριε*
- [... διδαξον μ]ε̣ τα δικαιω̣μ̣α̣τα [σου]*
- [... ευλογητο]ς (ε)ι κ(υρι)ε*
- [... συνετι]σ̣ον μοι τα δικ̣[αιωμα]τ[α σο]υ*
- [... ευλογητ]ος (ε)ι κυ̣[ρ]ι̣ε*
- [...]ν μοι̣ τα δ̣ικαω̣[ματ]α σο[υ]*
- [κ(υρι)ε κατ]α̣φυγη εγεν[ηθ]ης η̣μ̣[ιν]*
- [ε]ι[ς γ]ενεαν και γενεαν*
- [εγ]ω ειπα κυριε [...]*
- [... η]μαρ̣τ̣ον σοι*
- [ελε]ησον με ιασε την ψυχην μου οτι η*
- [κ(υρι)ε π]ρος σε κατεφυγα*
- [διδαξο]ν μοι του ποιε[ιν] του ποι̣ειν*
- [... τ]ο̣ θελημα σου οτι συ ει ο θ̣(εο)ς̣ μου*
- [οτι] παρα σο̣ι πηγης ζωης*
- [εν τ]ω̣ φωτι σου οψομε̣θα φω̣ς*
- [παρα]δινον το ελεο̣[ς σο]υ*
- [τοις] γιγγνωσ[κο]υσ[ιν σ]ε̣*
- [Blessed are you, L(or)d] the God of ances[t]ors of ụṣ*
- [...] and worthy of pra[ise] ạ[nd] glorị[fie](d)*
- [... the nam]e of you into the ag̣es amen.*
- [...] Bless[ed are you] Lord*
- [... teach m]ẹ the precẹp̣ṭs [of you]*
- [... Blesse]d (are) you L(or)d*
- [... inst]ṛuct to me the prẹ[cep]t[s of y]ou*
- [... Bless]ed (are) you Lọ[r]ḍ*
- [...]ν to ṃẹ the p̣rec̣[ept]s of [you]*
- [L(or)d re]f̣uge you hav[e bec]ome ṭọ [us]*
- [in]t[o gen]eration and generation*
- [I] said Lord [...]*
- [... I sinn]ed ạg̣ạịnst you.*
- [sho]w mercy to me heal the soul of me because the*
- [L(or)d tow]ard you I flee for refuge*
- [Teac]h me to d[o] to dọ*
- [... th]ẹ will of you because you are the G̣(o)ḍ of me*
- [because] from yọu a spring of life*
- [in t]ḥẹ light of you we wilḷ see lig̣ḥt,*
- [May yo]u extend the merc̣[y of yo]u*
- [to those] who [kn]o[w y]ọụ*
34 Blessed are you, Lord God of our ancestors, 35 and worthy of praise and glorified (is) your name forever, amen.
36 Blessed are you, Lord, teach me your precepts.
37 Blessed are you, Lord, instruct me in your precepts.
38 Blessed are you, Lord, [...] me your precepts.
39 Lord, you have become our refuge from generation to generation.
40 I said, “Lord [...] I sinned against you.
41 Show mercy to me and heal my soul because [...]
42 Lord I flee for refuge toward you.
43 Teach me to do, to do your will because you are my God, 44 because from you (is) a spring of life.
45 In your light we will see light.
46 May you extend your mercy to those who know you.”