Transcription from: Bernard P. Grenfell and Arthur S. Hunt, eds., The Oxyrhynchus Papyri (vol. III; Egypt Exploration Fund: Graeco-Roman Branch; Boston, MA; London: The Offices of the Egypt Exploration Fund; Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co.; Bernard Quaritch; Asher & Co.; Henry Frowde, 1903), 12–13.
- ο θεος ο παντ[ο]κρατωρ ο ποιησας τον ουρανον
- και την γην και την θαλατταν και παντα τα εν αυτοις
- βοηθησον μοι ελεησον με [εξ] εξαλιψον μου τας
- αμαρτιας σωσον με εν τω νυν και εν τω μελλοντι
- αιωνι δια του κυριου κα[ι] σωτηρος ημων Ϊησου
- Χρειστου δι ου η δοξα και το κρατος εις τους αιωνας*
- των αιωνω[ν] αμην
- O God Almighty, who made the heaven
- and the earth and the sea and all the things in them
- help me, have mercy on me. Cleanse me from my
- sin, save me in the present [age] and in the coming
- age through our Lord and Savior Jesus
- Christ, through whom [be] the glory and the power forever*
- and ever, amen.
O God Almighty, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and all the things in them help me, have mercy on me. Cleanse me from my sin, save me in the present [age] and in the coming age through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, through whom [be] the glory and the power forever and ever, amen.
- [δραχμαὶ] ʼΒρλϛ*
- χωρ( ) λι(τρ ) ε (ἥμισυ̣)*
- [drachmae] 2,136*